CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

We went to the beach yesterday-

\The sun came out yesterday. Needless to say, we took full advantage of the day. As I took a half a day from work. Work has been on the stressful side for the last few weeks. I will save all the details regarding the stress at work, however, please pray for me. Well, I was able to spend three hours at the horse stable riding and grooming the horses before I picked Carson up from school. After school Carson and I met my friend Robin at the beach in Stone Harbor. As we were pulling up to the beach Carson was pleading with me to take his baseball glove and ball on the beach. At first I told him No and then I thought about it. I did not want to discourage him from wanting to play baseball so I changed my No to a Yes rather quickly. Carson played with his bucket and shovel for a few minutes and then it was BASEBALL for one full hour. He had a blast!












4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like he had a great time!! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Heidi said...

How fun! I can't believe how much he loves baseball!

Bobbi said...

He is just so cute. I would say you have a baseball fan on your hands

Ruthanne said...

Wow!! He is getting so big and SO handsome!!