CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am off....

I had been off for the past few days. I am not sure what is going on with me however I have not felt like myself. Have you ever felt like 'something' is wrong but you can not figure out what it is? Well, that's me! I have always been a little on the anxious side about life. I internally worry about 'things' that I have absolutely no control over for example, death, work, sickness, Guatemala adoptions, Carson's future, etc. I know what the Lord says about worrying and anxiety, I try very hard to give it to him however it ALWAYS finds its way back to me... its like a bad dream-

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

Hoping you are feeling more like yourself soon.

Loved the pics of carson w/ice-cream. And, have to admit I laughed out loud about the boss post! SORRY!! He and Reese would get along way too well. I don't think we will make it there this Summer, but maybe we could meet half way sometime. I would so love to meet you, Carson, and Johnathon.

Vanessa said...

Oh I too am a worrier!! I'm trying to learn to leave it all in God's hands but it's so hard to do most times!! I'm sorry Chuck still has not gotten back to me with the info on your sponsored student. I emailed him again today!

Erin said...

Praying for you, sweet sister. Your dear heart speaks to me.

Heidi said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling yourself. I've had days like that too! It's hard to give up control over things you can't control. I'm a control freak so I hear where you are coming from.

Becca said...

I know exactly what you mean. I have been there and am acutally CURRENTLY there. Adrenaline non-stop. Can't sleep, can't eat, can't do anything - I hate this feeling. Your texts help me a great deal! Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you. Psalm 55:22 I know it is easier said that done.

Love,
Becca

Kimmie said...

Hi Greta Jo;

Praying that the Lord leads you to scripture that you can use to confront the enemy...that no weapon formed against you would prosper. The Word is part of our armour...in order for it to be a weapon we must put it on and use it.

Words have power...life and death is in our tongue, the Bible tells us. Speak life (through the Word) to your anxieties.

Praying for you and believing that the Peace that passes understanding is coming for you.

I am praying sweet precious friend. Please email me privately if you need specific prayer. As our God is a God of detail.

love you;
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted