CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

No more ME-

Since Carson started talking he would always answer his question by saying "me" instead of yes. Example- Carson are you hungry? he would reply, "Me". When people would ask him questions and he would respond in Me, I would inform them, that was his yes. Carson has the cutest little voice so you can just imagine how he sounded. Well, last week I noticed he was saying yes when I asked him a question. At first, I wanted to ignore it however I was forewarned by my parents that he would start to say yes at some point. UH! Not yet! Where is my sweet little boy going? Slow down, I want to savor every moment with him.

2 comments:

Reba said...

Someone told me about a book, something about the last moments, like the last time you tie a shoe, etc. I need to read it. Those moments go too quickly!

Bobbi said...

It's so hard when they let go of those baby things. They are growing up, and there is nothing we can do to stop them!