CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday!




Today we celebrate Carson's 4Th birthday. We had a wonderful birthday prayer for Carson today along with praying for his birth parents. I can not help but to think about how Carson's birth mother is feeling today. I pray the Lord will give her peace and comfort.
Carson, Happy Birthday sweet baby boy. You are growing up so quickly. You are such a blessing to everyone you meet. Your smile and laughter is contageous. You are a quick learner, you love to read, complete puzzles, you want to play every sport, you swim like a fish, and love playing video games. With that being said, Carson, you have a temper that goes from 0-60 in 3 seconds. It's wild! At times you have difficulty controlling your hands and mouth when you get mad. You are working on it and we truly hope its just your age. You are a very determined young boy. You like to do everything yourself. You will only ask for help when you really, really need it.
I pray you have a wonderful year. That you continue to be healthy and strong. I can not wait to watch what the Lord has in store for you this year. I continue to pray for the Lord's guidance with being your Mommy. I know I am not always the best Mommy to you however I love you with every inch of my being. Carson you will never know how much you have changed my life. You are a true gift! I wish you the happiest birthday I love you sweet baby boy!

3 comments:

Reba said...

Happy birthday to Carson! He is getting so big. I love that you prayed for his birthmother too. Have to smile on the description of Carson, both the positives and the "work ons"...sounds SO familiar. If you ever want to compare notes or find something that helps with that self control, let me know. It is a struggle here some days, especially if J feels like he has been provoked somehow. :)

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday, Carson!! How fast these years are going. I too pray that your birth mother knows how loved you are and what a blessing you are to your family

Greta Jo, you are a wonderful Mom. We all are too hard on ourselves. I too have a little one who is "spunky, determined,........" It's not easy!! Don't be hard on yourself.
Wish our meeting had worked out this Summer. Maybe next.......Maine is beautiful as well!!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Happy 4th Birthday!!!!!!
Love his face in that first picture, glad he had a wonderful birthday!