CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not feeling like myself

For the past month or so I have not felt like my peppy self. My energy level has been extremely low, I do not want to do anything, I am very sensitive and I am not sleeping at night. When I do fall asleep, I have had some of the most emotional dreams of my past. My dreams have been so vivid. I either wake up in a panic or crying and the rest of the day I am thinking about my dreams. Why? Is it just the month of September? Knowing the cold weather will be quickly approaching? depression? needing a change? unsettled issues? However, I am very thankful for Jonathan as he is very understanding...

Carson started soccer on Monday. Carson did very well (of course he is Guatemalan). He followed directions and kept his manners. That's big stuff for Carson right now as he wants to give the directions not follow them. UH! He is such a LEADER!!

1 comments:

Kimmie said...

sending a hug and asking God to minister to your heart (even when you sleep)...be comforted by His faithfulness and His never ending EXTRAvagant Love for you!

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted