CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Carson's Grandparents



The random picture of my parents was taken this summer outside of their home. Carson is so fortunate to have grandparents who are my Mom "essie" and Dad. My essie has the most giving heart. Tonight, essie bought Carson his first winter coat, warm winter hat, a few pairs of PJ's and an extra soft stuffed dog.
I am very thankful for the gifts she bought him but most of all I am thank her for unconditional love to Carson. My dad, he is the listener. As Carson grows up he will be able to talk my dad about "anything" without being judged or questioned. Caron, PopPop has over thirty years of coaching baseball...you have the best coach in town.

Dear Carson,
I hope and pray you have an excellent relationship with your grandparents. I want you to spend as much time with them as you can. The memories you make while spending time with MomMom and PopPop will last you a life time. Carson, MomMom and PopPop love you very much. They are so greatful the Lord picked you to be part of the family.

I love you sweet baby boy,
Momma

3 comments:

Christina said...

I thank God every day that my parents are still here to see their grandchildren grow and to teach them their values.
I love your little letters that you write to Carson.

Kimmie said...

Greta Jo;

So thankful with you for your parents. May they be an encouragement and a support to you as you raise you dear son to walk in the way! May God bless all of you greatly.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Lori said...

Sweet post Greta Jo. How cool to have such loving and fun Grandparents!!