CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Thankfulness

With Thanksgiving just a few days away I've been searching my heart for what I am truly thankful for. The Lord completed my search this afternoon and relieved to me....Carson's birth mother. Carson's birth mother give me (my family) a royal gift of life, my son. I am thankful for Carson's birth mother's willingness and unselfishness to give her biological son a new opportunity in life.

I always remember you in my prayers day and night. And I thank God for you in these prayers.
2 Timothy 1:3

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

You are so right. We should be incredibly thankful to the birth moms. Sometimes in day to day life that is hard to remember.

Katie said...

YEs -- very true !! Thanks for reminding me !!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Thank you God for our childrens birthmoms.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You are so right. I was thinking of Maya's birthmom today.

Steve & Amy said...

Thank you Lord for our gifts from Guatemala. These women have given us gifts that we could never repay them for. Their unselfishness and sacrifices have given us so much to be thankful for. They are truly incredible women and we are so thankgul for them!

Happy Thanksgivinig....gobble to you wobble:)