CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Walk down sunny lane


Its starting to get cold in New Jersey. So, I thought I would post a photo of a warm, sunny memory. One of my favorite things to do in the summer time is "walk the boardwalk." The photo above is the first time Carson rode the train on the boardwalk. The little girl with us is Holly, she too is from Guatemala. Holly is a very special girl to me. I have been taking her to church every Sunday for the past four years. Its amazing to watch her grow in her faith. Holly and Carson have an amazing relationship.
Dear Father,
I praise you for who you are. Thank you for bringing Holly into my life so many years ago. I ask that you will watch over Holly and Carson as they grow. Please keep them healthy, safe and protect their hearts. Thank you for bringing these two amazing children together. I also pray for all the families waiting for their children to come home, and all the children who are already home please help them adapt to their new environment. Lord help me walk closer to you.
In your name,
Amen


3 comments:

Bobbi said...

How wonderful for you and Carson. She is a lucky little girl to have you in her life. Enjoy!

Our Family of 5 said...

Great Picture!

Becca said...

wonderful prayer - thanks for sharing!