CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving dinner

I am not sure if my Aunt Jeannie reads my blog, however this entree is dedicated to her.

My Aunt Jeannie hosted the Thanksgiving dinner tonight. She made a wonderful meal with all the traditional Thanksgiving fixing. As we were sitting at the dinner table, my Dad asked Aunt Jeannie when did you start preparing the meal she replied "last night". Wow, she dedicated a few long days of her holiday to cook for the family.
Aunt Jeannie,
Thank you for your hospitality. The Thanksgiving dinner which you prepared was fabulous. I truly appreciated all you did for the family. Also, thanks for the heart to heart talk we had in your bedroom. I always enjoy talking with you.
Love,
Gret

If any of my blog friends cooked for Thanksgiving hats off to you!

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds like you had a great day. I cooked with the help of my little princess Maya. Only one thing got burned.

Christina said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I cooked but others also brought things to add to everything.

Bobbi said...

Glad that you had such a nice day. You have a special Aunt

Lori said...

I did cook and I'm pooped!! It was a good day though!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! IT sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and have a wonderful loving Aunt. I too cooked but company brought sides to add. It was one of the best Thanksgivings.

Becca said...

I didn't cook. I can't cook anything but cereal. I'm glad your aunt is such a wonderful lady that is part of your life. I have an aunt like that - she means the world to me. Happy Thanksgiving! (First one for you and Carson?!)