CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day

As Mother's day quickly approaches my mind is on Carson's Birth Mother. I think of her often however on special occasions she is at the fore front of my mind.

Dear Carson's Birth Mother,
Carson wishes you a very happy day. I would like to thank you for giving me the best gift ever. I am not one to promise however I promise to give Carson the best life, to love him and protect him the best I can. Carson is a very handsome 3 1/2 year old boy. He loves to learn and excels very quickly at what he is taught. Sports are his thing. He is very athletic and wants to be a catcher when he is older because they get to wear a costume (lol). Carson is a little fellow. Currently he is in 24 month pants, size 6 shoe, 2t shirt. We are still working on potty training. Its been a long potty training program at our house. He is very stubborn and has a temper! His eyes are like chocolate. They are big and extremely expressive. His skin is beautiful and his hair grows like a weed. Overall,Carson is a very loving and happy sweet boy. Everyone he meets falls in love with him.

I am sure Renato (Carson) crosses your mind. I can not imagine the thoughts and feelings that linger in your mind. However, please rest assured "our" sweet boy is safe, warm and very loved. If there is any way I could ever repay you for allowing me to raise and love Carson I am willing. My prayer is one day you and Carson will get to meet face to face and have a wonderful relationship. I am sure you will be very proud of him.
Until then may every day be Mother's day to you!

2 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Alissa said...

what wonderful words for carsons birth mom, you brought tears to my eyes, i too think of emilios birth mom on his birthday and mothers days especially, what strong and wonderful women they are. hope that you have a wonderful mothers day you are such a wonderful mom. huggs from Indiana, Alissa and Emilio