CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Rainforest and E.N.T.

We took Carson and Shauna to the Rainforest Cafe last weekend. It was Carson's first time. He loved being in the "jungle". As you can see from the below photos he was very happy however he was a little concerned when it was thundering and lightning(every half hour). He was telling the elephant that the storm would be over soon and it will be ok. Carson thought the animals were real. Jonathan and I did not have the heart to tell him differently. When Jonathan was walking Carson around the Cafe Carson did not like the monkeys. He said, keep going Daddy, I do not like him and buried his head into Jonathan's shoulder.

On not such a happy note, Carson's physician is referring him to an E.N.T. Doctor at Children's Hospital in Phila. We can not get his ear to clear from an incident that occurred a month ago. UH- my poor sweet baby boy.





3 comments:

Reba said...

I LOVE Rainforest Cafe! One of my favorite places. Their coconut shrimp is delicious. And I love the animals. I hope the ENT is able to figure out how to best help Carson recover!

Bobbi said...

Looks like fun. I love that he thought they were real!! So cute!!

We see an ENT this week too for a different reason. Good luck, and I hope they are able to help!!

I am sorry I haven't replied to your e-mail. We are not sure at all when/if we are coming. But, I will keep the dates you are in Guat in mind when planning!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

poor boy, hope they get his ears cleared up. I can see where the cafe might be a bit scary. I have never actually eaten at one but he looks a little concerned.