CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finally..I am doing it!

After being a "peeping blogger want to be"...I decided to start one myself. I too like many of you adopted a child from Guatemala. Carson (my son from Guatemala) and I have only been united together for the last four months and man has it gone fast. The adoption process took me a total of 13 months from start to finish. During the process I struggled with the "waiting" game however the Lord was preparing my heart and mind for Motherhood. Carson and I have bonded very quickly and smoothly. Thank you Lord for blessing me with Carson.

4 comments:

Lucinda Naia said...

He's a beautiful boy! I'm sure you'll have a great time together. Just think how wonderful it will be to have the blog postings when he's older. He'll know exactly what you were thinking (and praying) for him.

Blessings,
Lucinda

p.s. I've had several people ask lately about career transition help so I'll be posting some resources in my blog yet this week about the topic.

Ruthanne said...

Welcome to blogger-world. Carson is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!

Kimmie said...

Wow, 13 months...that is great! I am so glad to hear a happy adoption story, especially now that we are waiting in Guatemala for a baby girl (or siblings).

Times are troubled in Guatemala, they are threatening to stop all inter country adoptions. We don't have a referral yet, so unless the Lord changes things...we may have to switch to a different country.

I covet your prayers...we so want to bring our little ones home. My arms ache for a baby and I am tired of crying.
I do know that God is in control, sometimes it is hard to wait, especially when you have been waiting for years.

Welcome to blog-land....may God use your testimony to encourage and lead others.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Beth said...

Congratulations. Carson is a sweetie, and you are a an inspiration. Welcome to the world of blogamammas... I do hope the Lord will provide you with some support in this little world we have created... I know He has given me great counsel in these women. Your son is beautiful. Best wishes! Beth