CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thank You!

Lord, Thank You for your faithfulness, mercy and grace. I pray for all the Moms and Dads waiting for their children to be placed in their arms. Lord, I ask that you will soften the hearts of the administration in Guatemala that have control of the adoption process. Lord, I also pray for all the Mothers who have given their children up for adoption. Please ease their hearts and grant them peace. Thank you for all the wonderful things you have given us but most of all thank you for your forgiveness.

2 comments:

Reba said...

Thank you for your prayers! I join you in praying those same things...I know so many people waiting for their little ones to join their families. Your son is beautiful; I can tell he has a dedicated mom.

Bobbi said...

What a heartwarming post. You say it so well.

Don't know about you, but with these looker boys, I think that girls are now evil!